WordPerfect [was Re: XYWRITE search]

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Mon, 16
Dec 2002 14:33:30 -0500

Patricia:

> WordPerfect: Well, unfortunately, the build-in WP filters claim
> to be for Xy4, but aren't; they "don't do itals"

Hmm, yes, I see what you mean. I never noticed that, because my
conversions are typically very rudimentary, with minimal formatting
in the source (Xy) doc.

> But I would LOVE to see Carl's command line for WP

OK, I'll post it, once I get it into shape (realistically, not until
sometime in the latter part of January).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx