BUGS

 -> Harmon Seaver:

XY-> Here's a bug report:
 ->  Last night I noticed that when you (XY4DOS) hit a letter key after doing
 -> a hard carriage return, the letter you typed appears, and then the cursor
 -> jumps immediately to the next line. It stays there until you type the next
 -> letter of the word, then flies back up to the proper place, and enters that
 -> next letter, and all succeding letters in their proper place. Very annoying
 -> I don't know why I didn't notice it before -- but maybe it didn't do it
 -> before. During the same session last night I started getting those double
 -> page end lines again also -- where a page ends, then you get a couple lines
 -> of text, and another page ending.

It's called page-line view, and the cursor movements are subtle
encouragements to use the Xy 4 "draft view."

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx