Re: BUGS

Just discovered something interesting about that jumping cursor
after a hard carriage return -- the reason it started happening
was that I had loaded strip.prn. When I reloaded my regular
panasonic prn file, it went away. But the ^shift C still works
properly except for pulling the characters to the left of it over
to the center also. Maybe I'll load strip.prn again and see if it
causes the double page lines again.
  I'm beginning to wonder if it wouldn't be better to set up an
XY3 window with an XY4 styled kbd to do the main writing in, and
reserving XY4 for final formatting and printing. Or when graphic
view is desired.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.