Re: Off-topic: looking for calendar/appointment book

"M.C." wrote:

> Alan Heubert wrote:
> > Windows program. Does anyone have a program (preferably
> > shareware/freeware) to suggest?
> >

> I use and have been using NetManage Ecco Pro 4.1 for years. At present,
> it's abandonware. I don't know if it works under XP but it works under
> W2000K without any problem.
> Manuel Castelao

This is probably not going to be the answer you happen to be looking for,
but I've noticed that builds of Mozilla from 1.7.3 on (at least on the OS/2
platform, and most likely on the other platforms as well) have added a
Calendar feature. I have not had the chance to try this feature out yet,
and so don't know if it has alarms or other such features. I thought it
might be worth mentioning, especially for anyone who uses or might use
Mozilla, and spends any appreciable time online. I have a browser running
concurrently with other app.s, most of the time.

Jordan