Re: Patricia's template (Was: Re: Xywrite Revealed)

Reply to message from Robert Holmgren  on 7 Feb 2006

>>be sure to set GSview "Media" to Legal size.<<
And, if you're printing through Redmond Rubbish, be sure to go into Printers->Properties and specify Legal Paper Size. Obvious, perhaps, but within Windows one gets warned to set paper size within one's app, not from Printers->Properties, so often that one may forget.
Question: not wanting to risk damaging Postghst.prn, I changed the
various items for landscape as directed there, then saved the prn file
as postlgl.prn, added it to my PP table, and PPed it thus. Might that be
a good idea? Or excessive caution? I also created a separate dfl file
for the various defaults that have to be changed.

Patricia M. Godfrey