  Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has been delayed
  Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 00:57:31 -0800 (PST)
  From: Internet Mail Delivery
  To: jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Subject: Re: Free Web-based email

Your message has been enqueued and undeliverable for 2 day(s)
to the following recipients:

 Reason: unable to deliver this message after 2 days

The mail system will continue to try to deliver your message
for an additional 5 day(s).

Steve Hayes wrote:

> I mentioned Yahoo (http://www.yahoo.com/).
>
> I believe it lets you pick up mail from your regular e-mail
account, and
> also allows you to use the Yahoo address.
>
> It has spam filters, and a blocking mechanism for persistent
spammers.

Many thanks to Steve, William, Leonard, Robert, Carl, and anyone
who
answered my request for recapping those suggestions. I am taking
notes
and bookmarking them this time. Lineone.Net doesn't seem to be
respond-
ing at the moment (do you need to be in the U.K. ?). And Carl's
recom-
mendation looks particularly interesting, though I don't know if
the
travellers in question have a present need for News server
access.

Jordan