To: xywrite digest users
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:12 AM
Subject: xywrite Digest V5 #66

xywrite Digest    Fri, 26 Jul 2013    Volume: 05  Issue: 066

In This Issue:
        Re: XY on a smartphone?

Subject: Re: XY on a smartphone?
From: Jeff Seager
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:46:25 -0400 (EDT)

DOSbox is available for Android in the Google Play Store, along with a handful of other dos
emulators. I installed it and tried in a feeble way a few months ago to get XyWrite running on my
tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, fwiw).
I suspect one of these emulators could be made to work with some effort by one of you who's a better
problem solver than I, though I wouldn't even try it if my tablet didn't also support connecting a
keyboard.

Jeff Seager