Re: windows xp and dos

Hi Brian,
	eg=2 tells the color monitor hardware to go to 43 lines
	eg=0 tells it to go to 25 lines
As far as I can tell, this tweeking allows XY to get (temporary) contol
of the dos screen resolution from WIN2K. (Temporary, because if one
does a DOS in XYW and then, say, a DIR at the command prompt, screen
resolution becomes completely captured by WIN2K. The only workaround I
can find for that is always to CNTR-ENTER before shelling to dos from
XYW.)
Best,
Bob

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:00:32 -0800