Re: windows xp and dos

The alternative to the additions of switching the default screen size in
startup.int is to allow XYDos to come up in a window and then use
ALT-ENTER to size it to full screen. Both work on my WIN2K machines;
but sadly, I don't have a laptop to give it a try there.
Bob
On Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:25:46 -0600