RE: Xy4 Customization Guide Preview

>I'd vote for 12 point.
12 points! I'm willing to acknowledge that we're pretty much a pack of geezers here...but TWELVE POINTS!! That's really BIG Patricia. I really think you're going to have to compromise and increase the prescription on your reading glasses : > )
12 points looks remarkably different, sizewise, in different fonts and on
the screen vs. in printout. I'm sometimes called upon to put Times Roman at
13pt. And people tell me I don't look a day over 65 (I'm 61).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx