Re: Finding W2K was Re: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La Machine!

So far as I know, none of the VMs except Microsoft's own care about
version of Win 7, nor is there any difference in how VBox or or VMware perform.

 If you have Win 7-64 Pro, you will probably want to run XyWrite
from MS Virtual XP.

If not, I would recommend VMware/Win2K rather than VBox/Win2K because
VBox at present will not allow XyWrite to display directories on the
host drive.