Creating w2K and other distros

Here is the readme from the W2K distro I use, which contains a hint
as to how to create such a distro:

Here is Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 Final 2011 Edition. There is no
nonsense added and it is fully updated to January 2011! (I say this
because this is when I made it, technically it has all the final
updates through Nov 2010)

I made this with nlite using the instructions at the following site:
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/97047-up-to-date-windows-2000-install-media-creation-guide/

It is bootable, no key required, and the install is FULLY unattended.
It creates an admin user "WIN2K" which logs in automatically with no
user/pass prompt, sets the timezone to EST (GMT - 5hrs) and sets the
workgroup to "RESEAU" (I never liked using the default "WORKGROUP")
but you can change any of these post-install.

After the regular install part is done it should reboot twice. Before
the last reboot it will load into the operating system and install
some final updates that nlite can't integrate. Wait til everything is
done and it will reboot for the last time.

Enjoy, comment and seed!