upgrading xywwweb under OS/2

now that I'm back up to date with the latest XYWWWEB on the Ubuntu machine, I'd
like to get it installed under OS/2 -- but REGCFG.PM is Windows-only. I've got a
ton of customization in my old U2 file that I'd hate to lose but isn't easy to get at
(especially things I simply can't remember very easily, like how and where the OS/2
clipboard facility is configured, and one or two extra variables we slipped in) -- is
there a way to pull out *all* those values? I think with Robert's kind help I did this
several years ago -- there's a file from January 2001 called XYWWWEB.USR in my
XyWrite directory.

-rafe