UNDO question

Robert,

Just to see if I've got this right:
"You assign frame $T to a keystroke in KBD file. Theoretically, it can be any keystroke, but I would pick a simple one, with only one or two or (best!) NO standard toggling keys like Alt or Ctrl or Shift (do NOT use NumLock or CapsLock!) -- for example, I have been using LeftAlt+LeftShift+U, and also ScrollLock. ScrollLock works best for me."
When you say you've been using LeftAlt+LeftShift+U AND ALSO ScrollLock--do
you mean: using them together somehow? Or that each worked separately.
I've tried ScrollLock, but it kept throwing my keyboard into a funny state
(scroll lock light coming on) even when I closed Xy, unplugged the keyboard
USB and put it back. Had to reboot to get out of it. So now I'm doing this,
and wondering if this is not what you meant:

Table=ALTX+SHIFT
22=$T

and, in REG,
UnDoKeys=A4A055

That should do it, regarding key assignments, right?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx