Re: UNDO struggles--cont'd

Now I've got something interesting: a Windows error message when I did
UNDO
"The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:3c72 IP:e86f
OP:ff 38 00 02 d3 Choose 'Close' to terminate this application."
And choosing, defiantly, "Ignore" doesn't work--after a dozen
re-appearances, I bowed to the inevitable and chose "Close."
I've made some progress: using the "Timed" method, I can now get the $T poking every n seconds (I'm using 8 seconds). But now, every 8 seconds it gives me two "access denied" errors.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx