Re: BUGS

>It's called page-line view, and the cursor movements are subtle
>encouragements to use the Xy 4 "draft view."

  Right -- except that there aren't supposed to pages of only
two or three lines. Besides, the draft view doesn't give you line
numbering at the top which is nice to have so you know how close
to being done you are. Easy enough to toggle back and forth, I
guess, but one should be able to expect that any of the views
would work correctly. I do notice that the double line goes away
for a bit if you toggle to draft view, then back. And why doesn't
it do that all the time? Seems like only after working on a long
paper for awhile -- does XY get tired?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.