Re: the can of worms is truly open revisited

Wolfgang Bechstein wrote:
"Richard Henderson"  wrote:
As wonderful as the Internet is, just because a website claims to debunk
urban legends with the "truth," you can't always believe what you find
on the WWW.

I didn't get my explanation or my "truth" from the web (which I grant
you can be a many-sided sword). I just pointed to those sites because

:-)
Perhaps, if you posted the same thing a "third" time, we might believe you. (Apologies to L. Carroll, of course.)

;-)