Beware the Nota Bene Demo

I tried running the Nota Bene demo via the link sent
here a few days ago. It took about five tries for it
to run its Setup--previous tries stayed open, humming
away in the background until I ended them--and its
uninstaller doesn't seem to have uninstalled
everything (it's not in Add/Remove Programs), thus
making Win XP hector me intermittently about 16-bit
processes.

You may, of course, have a better experience.

Jon Pareles