re Advertising rfp

Kenneth Frank wrote:

:   We are looking for more targeted publications :   in which to
advertise [ ... ] and would :   welcome suggestions on that score.

To reach a high proportion of literati and wannabes, you might
consider a sustained campaign of witty, modest-sized (say, 2 col
x 4 inch) ads in the
New York Times Book Review clarifying why xyWrite is a more
appropriate word processor for writing than one geared to
corporate use (if the ad budget--when there is one--will stretch,
in other influential book reviews as well).

I'd also suggest renewing Xyquest's old amnesty for pirates
(small type in all ads, centerpiece occasionally).

========================== annie fisher  nyc