program with callnext

Thanks Robert.
        At no time did I intend using it in u2. It does work just by ldpming it when needed. The idea behind it was that when you edit a file especially from the command line, usin for instance, change replace command which rubs callnext from CML.
        I assume that your improved version of my program can be used in U2,

         What would improve anyone's interest in programing would be a dictionary of XPL codes that are specific to XY4. One way to achieve this is to analyse the codes used in u2 programs..
             Once again, my thanks.