Re: Xy4 Customization Guide Preview

Brian,

The reference guide and supplementary materials in pdf format look very
good indeed. I particularly appreciate the pdf indexing and internal
links. Thoroughly professional.

The font is too squinty for printout, but readable on screen at 150%.

I inherited my father's Xy3+; he is now 75 (and retired from technical
writing). I be a mere sapling amongst yuz, at 50. Nonetheless, my
eyesight is slowly degrading and larger fonts would be a boon for those
who wish to print the manual. Be kind to our eyes; we'll miss them when
they're gone.