Re: smart words

Rene von Rentzell wrote:

> How did you get cheated by them? I thought they represented the opposite
> approach to TTG -- i.e. showing interest in their users, offering support,
> and continued development of their product. Would like to know if I got
> this all wrong.

No, you didn't get this all wrong. Nathan's experience is, well,
Nathan's experience and Nathan's alone. NB continues to be developed as
a standalone product, with bug fixes, new printer drivers, a totally
revamped IBID-Ibidem module, and a Windows version in the works. For
more information, contact the NB website (www.notabene.com) or visit the
discussion list (listserv@xxxxxxxx -- "subscribe notabene "; you can also read the list with your news client by pointing it
to bit.listserv.notabene).
Hope this helps,