Re: ATT etc.

Well, your problems with Opera may be related to the OS, though buggy
software seems to be everywhere. The HTML/XML issue is even more
complicated, in that the WWW standards people say that code should be
written in a certain way, but sometimes NO EXISTING BROWSERS will support
code written that way. (I ran into this when I tried to create my own Web
site.) It took forever for Cascading Style Sheets, a basically good idea,
to be supported at all.
	No, the latest version of the Mac OS is called X, though pronounced, I
believe, "ten." Nothing to do with X-Windows, but it is Unix-based.
Recall that Steve Jobs left Apple to pursue--what the heck was that thing
called? Square black box, cost a fortune, and ran UNIX. Oh yes, Be. So
when he came back, he brought the idea of a UNIX-based opsys with him.

If I ever should find (I have occassionally seen it at flea markets) OS/2
Warp, would it do me any good to get it? How much--and for how
much--would it have to be upgraded to run on today's hardware? What apps
can it support?

Many thanks for the information.
Patricia