Re: Threading (Message-ID:)

Thanks. I downloaded it after your first message, but the auto-install
version would, it said, automatically install on access, and I cannot
afford to do that on this machine. Want to try it out on my laptop (which
I rarely use for online access as it only has a 33K modem) first and see
if Juno will allow it. If not, then I'll need to decide on another ISP
and get that set up first. I have to go back to the Polarbar site and
read the docs, which--I assume from what they said--aren't in the package
I downloaded but must be read before using.

As for "tech support," see another post of mine about a RAM card in the
days of 286 if you want a horror story.
Patricia
P.S. I love "conduit of disease." Le mot juste indeed.