Re: Upgrade to XyWin or Not? -Reply

> Well ..... I can't speak for Phil, but the only reason some of us bother to
> run Windows is that everyone has quit writing new versions for DOS. Probably
> because I'm an incorrigibly linear thinker and a fast typist, I particularly
> dislike graphic interfaces for word processing, spreadsheets and any other
> program I can run faster with keystrokes than by pointing and clicking.
>
> Lee Hickling

Actually, Lee speaks for me, and well. I, too, think linearly (?) and type
reasonably fast. Also, I have been using DOS from birth and find the
details of Windows just a nuisance. But I must say I like being to able
to flip from one application to another -- even between DOS boxes. This
makes Windows (or OS/2 if I could get the @#$%^&*() thing to work...)
worthwhile.

Phil Smith
Columbia Music Company