Re: XyWin Unresponsive

Oh, I know. It was working. Edited a mission statement for an industrial
standards project and thew it in an email client yesterday. Lemme go
over this with the office machine today and see where my omission was.
Basically, I am just using the shift and cursor keys to define a block
of text, F5ing to the command line, typing CLIP or CLIPW and using the
mouse to return the cursor to the text window before hitting my assigned
special HELP key for these routines - CNTRL-SHIFT-F1.

Thankest,

Peter