Re: Reset $er to 0

Carl wrote:

Nothing works in 4 -- at least, nothing we've been able to find.
The best you can do is set VA$ER to a known value, e.g., 11 (There
is no command on command line) with BX Q2

Yes, exactly what I came up with. All I'm concerned with is changing a not-found (10) to any other value.

If you can find a way to zero out VA$ER, Harry, you'll go down in
XyHistory.  It's a gap that XPLers have been trying to fill from Day
One.

All I can think of is maybe an error could be added--create an error 0 or an error 1352 (1351 being the highest now existing). But that might require modifying editor.exe (easy for Dave E. to do).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx