Re: Off topic question.

 Just to bring this up to date:

 Robert mentions a file called FONTED30 in the message below. I
 would suggest that those amongst you who may be having problems
 with the full screen fonts, or who simply don't like the full
 screen font that you have, get this file. It offers a number of
 full screen fonts, some of which you will find unsuitable, but
 some are quite suitable, and indeed better than the standard full
 screen font. Moreover, if you want to go to the trouble of modi-
 fying a font that you like, that too can be done. I've not had
 the opportunity to test these on a XP system yet, because, at the
 moment, I don't have one available. But I see not reason why
 they would not work.

 By the way, it would be nice if there were an introductory text
 on fonts and font installation. Does someone know of such on the
 net?

 The other thing that interests me is: Does someone know the name
 of the font that is (was) used in the DOS window under Windows95,
 and can this font be transfered to XP? This is a font that I
 find particularly pleasing to the eye if one does a lot of writing.

 M.W. Poirier

 P.S.: Thank you Robert for drawing attention to FONTED30.ZIP.

-----