Re: uniqcomp.pm - help requested

On Nov 15, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from Russ Urquhart on Tue, 15
Nov 2005 08:10:46 -0600

Good. One other requirement: DFL should have tables similar to this:

;Normal settings
MD BI=30
MD BO=15
MD BR=5
MD BU=9
MD FL=28
MD FN=18
MD FR=12
MD FU=129
MD IT=9
MD MM=0
MD NM=7
MD RV=4
MD SB=14
MD SD=2
MD SO=112
MD SU=20
MD UL=9
;
;B=Bold D=Subscript I=Italic L=BoldUnderline N=Normal
;O=BoldItalic R=Reverse S=Superscript U=Underline V=BoldReverse
;DELETE modes (Redlining)
MD DB=79
MD DD=76
MD DI=74
MD DL=75
MD DN=71
MD DO=78
MD DR=116
MD DS=77
MD DU=67
MD DV=66
;
;INSERT modes (Redlining)
MD IB=47
MD ID=44
MD II=42
MD IL=43
MD IN=39
MD IO=46
MD IR=114
MD IS=37
MD IU=41
MD IV=122
;
Here's mine. I haven't changed these, so they should still be the defaults.

; Normal settings
MD NM=14
MD BO=31
MD UL=19
MD BU=27
MD IT=26
MD BI=30
MD RV=113
MD BR=121
MD SU=87
MD SD=96
;
; Delete modes (Redlining)
MD DN=71
MD DB=79
MD DU=67
MD DI=74
MD DO=78
MD DL=75
MD DS=77
MD DD=76
MD DR=116
;
; Insert modes (Redlining)
MD IN=40
MD IB=47
MD IU=41
MD II=42
MD IO=46
MD IR=114
MD IL=43
MD IV=122
MD IS=37
MD ID=44
;
You can't run UNIQOMP with Redlining ON (I now turn it off automatically). UNIQOMP goes into eXPanded mode for a few functions, but Redlining forbids
toggling into eXPanded mode.
All i know is that i loaded the file1.txt and file2.txt files, turned
redlining on in both files then ran uniqcomp.pm and got the behavior
i described.

Thanks

Russ