Work, work!

I've scheduled the interview and tried to call you today to confirm if
the date is good with you. You're forgetful, or else your answering
machine isn't working. Either way, it wasn't picking up the call.
   Leving waited, oh, 10 seconds before agreeing to the interview.
   You were right on that.
   It's for 1 p.m. Thursday, June 14.
   Can you make that?
   I plan to keep all of the art my kids do and sell it when they've
   grown way beyond it. I figure they'll offer the most for it.
   You do know that a New York lawyer already has some of Michael's
   art on display in her home? His payment was one Ninja Turtle tape.
By the way, I have the Xtree disk but have done nothing with it.
Do you think I should have backup copies of the rest of the stuff
you dumped on my system? Call me at work with answers and confirmation.
Vicki