Re: styles, win98 workaround question

Harry.
First, I mistakenly reported my situation; actually have been loading from \windows\start menu\programs\startup. Seems as if other programs loading take foreground away from XY, relegating it to the taskbar. With either "normal window" or "maximized" (PIF Properties) checked, same result. I'll keep playing around with this; thanks for your input.
If Startup allows Xy to be launched maximized, just move it to be the last
entry in that folder.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx