Re: XyWin

In a message dated 10/26/2005 4:28:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time, priscamg@xxxxxxxx writes:

If anyone else has gotten XyWin running under XP, it might well help if
he or she listed as much of the hardware as can be discovered. I seem to
recall that when we tried to gather this info before, everyone who
reported success was running on AMD CPUs.

Patricia M. Godfrey
A year ago I bought a new desktop (Sony) with WIN XP pro.  Basic specs are:

Intel(R)
Pentium(R)4 CPU 3.20GHz
512 MB of RAM

From my previous box with 98SE I transferred the little program for XyWin that TTG had given me by phone (the original floppies, which I'd used with 95, didn't work).  The program is 5.17 MB with 10 files including install.  I did the install and XyWin has worked  the past year without problems.