XyWin

Sorry to not agree with you, Bill.
In my opinion, XyWin is (and was from beginning) better than Xy4 Dos. Not perfect, far from to  be perfect. It's buggy? Yes, but not buggier than Xy4 Dos.
And, for me, more comfortable and faster than Xy4 Dos.

"And no, XyWin was never usable. Very promising, but unusable"
Unusable now, under Win7 and following MS operating systems, but satisfactorily usable in previous versions of Windows. I continue to use it in a secondary PC, which runs Win XP.

Any way, dead. Unhappily.
Adriano Ortile