xw 4.12

Dear Mr. Gawdun:

>After paging down/up, I am forced to find the previously cut
>sentence with a cursor button in order to read it.

This problem has previously been reported to development, but I
have made them aware of it once again. The promise was not made
for a correction in the next release, but rather that development
would be made aware of the problem, and if there is a fix, I will
certainly notify you.

Out of curiosity, has adjusting the zoom helped the situation at
all?

Thank you, Britt
Technical Support