Re: xw 4.12 PgDn

I haven't noticed any *problem* with the page down/up function of
XW
4.012. In all of the views except WYSIWYG, when I page down what
was the last line on the page is now the first line. I've never
seen it fail. In WYSIWYG it seems to give an exact page (i.e.
screen) down for me: What was just below the last line of the
document visible at the bottom is now at the very top of the
screen. If the line spacing or automatic leading combined with
the zoom ratio to make the screen cut off say, the bottom 1/3 of
the characters in the last line, then when
I page down the top line shows on that 1/3 that had been cut off.
If this is a problem I just use Ctrl-PgUp (or is it PgDn?) to
adjust the screen. I suppose you could adjust the zoom, too, so
it always broke between lines.

Have I missed the point?