Message from Internet

Dear Mr. Gawdun:

>I just installed version 4.12 and found an annoying little
"Manage >Files Open" dialog box that pops up when I want to open
a file from >the file manager screen. The dialog box asks me to
select which >file I "really" want to open by presenting two
radion buttons to >select before hitting the OK button. The
first radio button has >"c:\docs\brussels" and the other radio
button has "brussels" next >to the buttons.

I have reported this to development and offer the following as a
workaround for now. You can delete the dialog box by first
calling the XWDLG.DLG file to screen.
Next search for the string "Manage Files Open" by pressing F5 and typing
se /Manage Files Open/ followed by F9.

Next comment out the entire block by inserting a semicolon in
front of the following block of text listed below:

;{{K,MgOpen}} **Bad title??
;1  1   5/0  3   68  6/7  Manage Files Open
;tx     1   0   24  1
;tx     2   2   15  1   Open:
;rb* 4   +4  +1  30  1
;rb  5   +   +1  +   1
;dp  1   <15  1   12  1   &Open
;pb  2   +   +2  +   1   Cancel
;pb  62  +   +2  +   1   Help
;EXIST (FileNotFound)
;(OpenC)(MgFilA)

Next store the file, and run XWSTART.INT. This should eliminate
the dialog box from appearing. If this is unclear please send
another message, and I will assist you further.

Thank you, Britt
Technical Support