Re: Programming request: delete to next X

Wolfie asked for a program that will delete to whatever key the user
presses. Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm attaching a program for it.
I figured you'd want to delete the space following a punctuation mark along
with everything up to that punctuation mark, if you don't want that, let me
know.
This assumes you are running XY4DOS and won't work quite right in XY3. It's
only quickly debugged. You should load this to some alt-key or ctrl-key.
And if you want to do repeated deletes of this kind, I can make it stay
active until you hit ESC, but it's here in a form for a one shot use.

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx