Re: IBM Releases 27 Dictionaries/Thesaurii for Xy4-DOS and XyWin

"Warp" is the optional additional name for one or more editions of OS/2.
OS/2 is an operating system originally designed by Microsoft, I think, but
for IBM, who then took it over. Like at least one other product I can
think of that was taken over by IBM, it went nowhere in the marketplace,
despite being demonstrably sound (and arguably superior to all its rivals)
and having a sizable number of enthusiastic users.

OSR2 is the second version of Win95. You need OSR2 if you want Win95 to
run on certain hardware (you'd be better off with Win98, In My Jaded
Opinion). Urghh, I'm boring myself silly. So:

+++++

Entirely irrelevant PS: Anyone who has been asked to send caricatures to
East Timor [huh?] or who is wondering how low a (Canadian) spammer can sink
might care to look at my brand new web page
http://members.rotfl.com/mrgumby/ . (Um, this is *about* the spammer. No,
I'm not the spammer.) It's a bit rough and rudimentary so far, but I hope
to add some fins and chrome in the weekend. (I note that the first entry
in the guestbook is more verbose than what I wrote in the page itself.)
Please tell your mates, but don't forward this message complete with
header--I want *this* address to remain free from any digital ordure from
Edmonton, Alberta.

Peter Evans, man with a mission, ha ha