Re: XyQuest and XyWin

"Did you make the formal request we discussed of the folks in Ann Arbor? "

Ken:

We have suspended our decision to go with CText at this time pending a review
of the company-wide client/server setup. The folks who write the checks want to
be sure that CText's system will be compatible. Their port to Sybase (which is
essential for our needs) is still beta. So, all in all, my clout in Ann Arbor
is somewhat diminshed for now. But I'm not thrilled with their OEM XyWrite and
I would be much happier with a polished commercial package.

- Andy

23-Sep-94 17:23 ET