RE: Nota Bene

Reply to note from Jay McNally  Tue, 21 Aug 2001
10:38:39 -0400

> I'm pleased (more or less) w/ XyWrite 4 (although bemoan the
> fact that I lost some xpl capability in the upgrade from III+)

I'm puzzled, Jay. What, exactly, is the XPL capability you feel
you've lost?

XPL v4 is a superset of v3; all of the existing capabilities are
there, plus many more. While some old commands behave differently,
these are few and far between.

It would be instructive to see examples of code that worked for you
in 3 but not in 4. Please post them. Chances are, they can be made
to work.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx