RE: Nota Bene

At 10:38 AM 8/21/01 -0400, Jay McNally wrote:
>3) I work in an environment where I am the only XyWrite user. Would Nota
>Bene be more agreeable to Word users, who can't imagine using a command line.

Yes, definitely. They have all their beloved stupid pictures, and most of
the preset shortcuts that His Highness Bill has decided are what we need.
The NotaBene people have gone out of their way to hide the fact that
underneath all that cutsy-wootsy pointing and clicking there is actually a
XYwrite engine.

>4)Is there a way to try Nota Bene without paying?

Free demo used to be available.

-- Rene von Rentzell