XY and Linux

  Has anyone on the list tried running XY under Linux's dos emulator? I've
got XY4 working -- sort of -- but haven't tried XY3 yet. I say "sort of"
because it seems to work about as normal, except I can't get it to go to
graphics view -- it locks up when I try, but maybe that's just because it's
in a window, not full screen, and it won't go into graphics view under OS/2
or windoz either unless full-screen. Haven't figured out yet how to get the
xdos emulator to go full-screen yet, so that might solve the problem. 8-)
  But maybe it's something else too. Does anyone know whethter there's some
sort of way to get around XY's unwillingness to run graphically in a window?

  BTW, after running the Caldera version of Linux -- with their slick
Xwindows GUI -- for the last week, I lost it today and trashed my OS/2 boot
partition. One thing that came with Linux was Crisp, a genuine programmer's
editor that highlights code in different colors - one for comments, one for
variables, another for functions, etc. Really cool. Works with a whole slew
of languages, including html. Has all sorts of macro and keyboard features,
customization, etc, and is a 32-bit GUI WYSIWYG editor besides. Anybody ever
used this? Or the windoz versions?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.