Re: OT but somewhat relevant: & in file names

Harry Binswanger wrote:
HOW did it not work? Couldn't find command.com? Couldn't create the
shortcut? Nothing happened when you double-clicked the shortcut?

That last.
How about if you right-clicked (to see if it was pointing the
right way?) I now have two XP boxes to play with, being in the
process of upgrading a friend's (more RAM and XP Pro). But as I'm
using the one keyboard, monitor, and mouse, over a KVM switch, it
still involves rebooting (not enough electric circuits or desk
space for two full setups). Let me re-create the Command.com
shortcut, noting exactly what I do. I KNOW it works, because I
have one on the XP box at the office too.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx