Re: xy3 installation problems

excellent, thank you, i'll give it a shot. (it might take a couple of days, as
i'll be getting home late for the next two nights. i'll let you know.)

cam

http://download.microsoft.com/download/word50/Wd55_eng/5.5/WIN98/EN-US/Wd55_eng.exe

http://download.microsoft.com/download/word97win/Wd55_be/97/WIN98/EN-US/Wd55_ben.exe