Re: OT: our digest in Outlook

At 9:12 Uhr -0400 16.03.2002, Myron Gochnauer wrote:
>Off XyWrite:
>
>I use Microsoft Outlook for email, and get the digest version of the XyWrite
>list. The digest is displayed in Outlook as an attachment. The body of the
>list message lists the messages contained (subject and writer), but there is
>no easy way to go from one message to the next.  Netscape actually shows
>the messages as ordinary text in the body of the "cover" message. Does
>anyone know how I can make Outlook do something similar (or at least let me
>move easily from one message to the next)?
>Thanks.
>Myron

I think not. The reason for the behavior is how Outlook defines separator
for an attachment.
Use another e-mail program... it is safer, anyway.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw