OT: our digest in Outlook

Off XyWrite:

I use Microsoft Outlook for email, and get the digest version of the XyWrite
list. The digest is displayed in Outlook as an attachment. The body of the
list message lists the messages contained (subject and writer), but there is
no easy way to go from one message to the next.  Netscape actually shows
the messages as ordinary text in the body of the "cover" message. Does
anyone know how I can make Outlook do something similar (or at least let me
move easily from one message to the next)?

Thanks.
Myron