"Pasteboard" feature

Here is cute feature in NoteTab (free htm editor) that I just stumbled across:

Quote:
≪Any document in the editor (as long as it is not Read-Only) can be
configured to capture text that is cut or copied to the Clipboard from any
Windows application. First select the document you want to use as a "paste
board", then activate the "Use as Paste Board" option in the Document menu.
As long as this option is active, the document will capture and append all
text sent to the Clipboard. The computer will beep or play a sound each
time the paste-board document captures some text.

The paste-board feature, for example, makes it easy to create a list of
links or store important information as you surf the Web.

Note that only one document at a time can act as a paste board. When you
activate this option on another document, the previous paste-board document
stops capturing Clipboard text. ≫

I have to think about this a little, but I feel that this, in combination
with XYwrite, could save me a lot of unnecessary snipping and pasting in
Windoze.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)