Re: Re[2]: A Win95 question

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> If indeed you have the Microlytics speller in Xy4, it is identical -- same
> filenames, dates, sizes -- to the speller in Xy3+. Same error checking, same
> selection of synonyms. Whence this perception that they are different?

Maybe the problem is that you missed a few messages in here somewhere.
Or maybe it's because I didn't use the magic word "operation". The
*operation* of the spell checker in Xy4 is different in a number of
important respects from the *operation* of the spell checker in Xy3+, as
I mentioned before and as other people have also mentioned. I'm going to
leave it there because it's too hot to put on the asbestos overalls.