HP-II FONTS

Chris --
 I just got a lot of new technology at the office; expect a torrent of silly
questions. Here's the first:
 I have an epson EPL-6000 printer running with the standard XyWrite .PRN file
for an HP-II. Works swell.
 But the printer comes with a font cartridge compatible with the XyWrite
driver 3HP-PRO2.PRN, which I just finished downloading. I'm new to this font
stuff. Do I want to replace the HP-II .PRN file with the aforementioned
ProCollection driver, or do I only use that on in special cases or what?
Somehow I hadn't expected the font driver to be another .PRN file... Thanks,
sps