Re: Dictionaries

Dear Mr. Slivitzky,

At the present time, we do not have the ability to see two separate personal
dictionaries such as an English and a French and then use the correct one when
doing a spell check. I have forwarded a suggestion to the development
department and sometime in the future, they will evaluate it for a future
implementation.

Unfortunately, The Technology Group does not have an 800 number, but if you
would like to fax them an order or a question the number is (410)576-1968.

Regards, SysOp